Sunday 21 September 2014

Image result for Secretary Hagel on U.S. Strategy Against Terrorists, Part 1

Secretary Hagel on U.S. Strategy Against Terrorists, Part 1Someone should tell the Democratic Representative from Santa Ana that most of her people are supporters of Assad, and thus of rape, torture and genocide against the Syrian moderates.
Loretta Sanchez:
"I want to begin by saying I have a Syrian/American community and I've -- they're all over the place on this. I go and talk to them. Syrian moderates left? Most of my people say those Syrian moderates have gone over to ISIS, and most of them have told me that they don't think the Syrian moderates we arm, whoever those may be, are actually going to fight against the ISIS moderates who used to hang out with the Syrian moderates."

No comments:

Post a Comment