Tuesday 22 July 2014

Aldi staff told shopper to empty his trolley because he was spending too much money on tinned food for children in Syria

Horrified to hear stories of starving children in war-torn Syria forced to eat cats, Mr Bawler decided he would help out by sending tinned goods to the country - he rattled up a £150 bill filling up his trolley twice

 He seems to know more about Syria than all those commentators who tell us it is such a confusing situation that we have to blame Western interference for the suffering. There are people starving in Syria by the way, including Palestinians in refugee camps. Refugees because Israel forced them from their homeland, starving because Bashar al-Assad wants it that way.

 "I was buying stuff to send over to Syria. I am not from there and never really knew anything about the situation but two weeks ago I started seeing all this stuff about these poor children going without food and had to resort to eating cats.

 For me that was utterly shocking and I thought I would get as much cheap tinned food as I could to send it over there. It was nothing to do with religion."

No comments:

Post a Comment